ingredients makes 50 muffins
caster sugar 900 g
butter 400 g
egg 8 nos.
yoghurt 400 ml
all purpose flour 1 kg
baking soda 2 tsp
fresh blueberry 400g
Blue berry filling :
- Take half of the washed blue berry in a sauce pan , add 100g sugar and 50 ml of water.
- Boil it until the blueberry become mashed,and add 2 tsp of corn starch diluted in a small amount of water.
- Let it boil for a minute,remove from fire and let it cool.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 deg.c
- Swift the flour and soda twice.
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs ,a little at a time along with vanilla and milk.
- Add the flour and yoghurt alternatively(starting and ending with flour) .Mix gently,don't over mix.
- Pipe the batter in to the prepared muffin mould
- Pipe the filling at the centre of each portion of the batter.
- Use a bamboo skewer, make a swirly appearance and add 3 or 4 fresh blueberries.
- Bake at 180 deg c for 18 to 20 minutes.